Anti Spam Policy
MarketersChoice.com strictly forbids the use of our service in unsolicited commercial email (UCE) or SPAM campaigns. We maintain a Zero-Tolerance policy against SPAM, be it direct, third party or any affiliate or similar agent acting on the account holder’s behalf.
If you have received an unsolicited e-mail from MarketersChoice.com user, we want to know. Send any inquiries to abuse@MarketersChoice.com. Please include the entire original message, including the full headers of the spam that your received. Our team will ensure that the problem is dealt with, and that your privacy is assured.
We consider the following to be a violation of this policy:
- Sending electronic communications to any contact without their express consent or a provable established business relationship through our service.
- Disguising or otherwise obfuscating the nature of any URL or link from our system, or the purpose of any email sent through our service.
- Using any MarketersChoice.com or mcssl.com URL in any UCE from any source.
- Sending UCE through MarketersChoice.com, or any third party, that directs the recipient to any website that links to MarketersChoice.com or mcssl.com, utilizes any of our services, or contains any URL relating back to the domains used by MarketersChoice.com.
- Spamming, or otherwise flooding newsgroups and forums with posts including any of our links or URLs, or posting links to any site that utilizes or references MarketersChoice.com or mcssl.com.
Any user found to be involved in a SPAM/UCE campaign, involving the services provided by MarketersChoice.com in any capacity, including flooding newsgroups, distributing messages to recipients that have not specifically requested the information, or any other abuse of our system contravening CAN SPAM UCE legislation will be met as follows:
- The account will be closed immediately, without burden of notice or compensation.
- A US $500.00 administration fee will be incurred against the offending client
- All information contained within your account will be forfeit, with no consideration of retrieval.